Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What was that Cathy? Okay, this is my first post!

This is a result of some strong peer pressure from my dear friend Cathy. She happens to be sitting right next to me telling me exactly what to type. If I had a picture I would attach it, because adding photos was part of my FIRST LESSON. She has gotten a hold of my calendar and all of a sudden I have plans every other night at 9:00pm to meet with her to go over the latest and greatest about blogging. I can't wait for my SECOND LESSON. For now this will have to do. I just want to know, "When do I become famous?"

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You are already famous my dear!

Mom said...

Oh sweetie! Your already famous for oh so many things. . . .

Unknown said...

The only people who want my autograph are people who want my money.