Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No Sifting


Usually when I update the blog,
I sift through all the pictures.
This time, I decided to show them all.

The girls got these nails from Grandma M.
They loved them!

David's dad made this for us.

We needed 2 pictures of this pose?

Then we went to a park down the street.

They played on the toys together.

"Girls go and do something else".

Alexis kept on spinning.

Adriana went down the slide.

We needed a picture of her at the top
and at the bottom?

"Alexis, you are going to feel sick
if you keep on spinning".

Adriana swung on the swings.

Alexis kept on spinning...

What is the fascination with the spinning?

After all that spinning,
Alexis rang the bell on the way to the truck.


2 comments:

Palanark said...

The blog is so pretty! I think I need to be more active with my chirren...yknow...get 'em out to the parks. (Of course, this is the first day it's been under 100 degrees since summer began...)

Unknown said...

I think that the high today is 50 degrees here, so we might be done with parks until sledding time.